LIBYAN HELPING HANDS DONATION POLICY
Libyan Helping Hands Charity understands the importance of Amanah; the responsibility and accountability it brings. We pride ourselves on being completely transparent and aim to provide you with feedback from the moment you donate until we have carried out the work you have donated towards.
- When donating via the website or via bank transfer, please indicate the charitable aim(s) you wish your donation to be applied to through the Payment Reference , we treat these donations as restricted funds. If any funds are not referenced these classified unrestricted funds ( No Reference Funds) , the trustees may use those donations for any project at their discretion.
- If we collect insufficient funds to complete the charitable works for which you have donated, the trustees will use their discretion to move additional funds from unrestricted funds to complete the project.
- If the charitable need for which we have collected for no longer exists or has been completed, then the trustees will use their discretion to ascertain the intention of the donors and any surplus funds would be allocated towards another appropriate similar project.
- We can also collect and correctly apply donations by Islamic categories, like Fidya, Kaffarah, Zakat, Sadagh, these are restricted by Shariah criteria, in which the trustees will select the country in which were we Operate and have people on the Ground which is Libya we cover projects outside Libya from time to time too.
100% Donations Policy
All the charity’s administrative and running costs ware kept to minimum and there are listed below
The below only our expenses and running Cost in UK :
- Charity website hosting £ 16.10 per Month
- Domain Hosting Yearly cost £ 16.10 per year
- Email Platform Office 365 Free (through Microsoft for Nonprofits scheme)
- Facebook boost post cost (7 GBP per Post )
NO Wages No Salaries Policy
There are no wages no Salaries to pay to anyone in charity , We work from home , so we do not have any expenses to pay for offices rent or any maintenance or utility cost . we use our personal Laptops for work , Personal Printer and scanner to do the paper work
We just have completed successfully application to claim Gift Aid the from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme , the Charity now able to claim Gift Aid from your donation (where specified). This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund and Donation. Please fill the Charity Gift Aid Declaration for more information please click here